Affiliate Program Terms
Effective date: August 24, 2017.
These additional terms cover our Partner Program and are an extra part of the WiseDesigner Terms that apply to WiseDesigner members who refer new users to WiseDesigner. If you’ve reached this point then you’re already a member and you’ve accepted our Terms and Conditions.
You can get a passive income simply by referring new users to WiseDesigner website. When a new customer clicks your referral link and purchases an item via WiseDesigner site, you will receive a percentage on every purchase this new user makes for a full year.
When we say ‘you’ in these Partner Program Terms we are referring to you, the partner, affiliate. If there’s any inconsistency between what we say in these Partner Program terms and what is in the WiseDesigner Terms, what we say in these Partner Program terms prevail.
Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning a referral income with us.
Becoming a Partner
All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Partner Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
Refer new customers to WiseDesigner and you’ll receive a percentage on the purchase they make. You’ll receive a percentage when new customers make purchases of the products represented on WiseDesigner. It doesn’t matter what payment method a customer uses: Credit Card, PayPal etc. – you will receive percentage on his/her purchases in each case.
Every member can take part in WiseDesigner Partner Program. You can apply for our partner program on WiseDesigner. After this we’ll decide if we’ll approve your registration.
After you become a Partner, you will get your referral code which is available on the Partner page in your account. Referral links to each product are available on each product page. You must be logged in to see your referral links.
Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referral link and proceeds to sign up an account, you will receive a percentage on every purchase this new user makes for a full year.
Referral program percentage
The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Partner Program is set out on the Partner page in your account.
Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
- If a user clicks on someone’s referral link but doesn’t sign up on WiseDesigner site, but later clicks your referral link and signs up, your referral links will be the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have one month before the cookie expires. If they sign up within that time, we will pay your Partner Program earnings for all purchases they will make during 1 year. If a person doesn’t sign up within a month from the moment of clicking your referral link, no Partner Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your earnings statement (find out about withdrawing earnings in the next section).
- If a user has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn’t count.
- Above all, use of the Partner Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives WiseDesigner the right to review each and every referral.
Take a moment to understand how the referral process works – it’s summarised here!
How do payments of referral income work
These sections explain how earning an income through our Partner Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
We will pay your Partner Program earnings from the Partner Program in line with the payment rates into your earnings statement. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your earnings statement with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you.
We’ll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts. The details of how much you need to have in your WiseDesigner account before we can pay you depend on the kind of your withdrawal method. Additional information you can find in your account.
Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we’ll pay you at the next payment cycle. Requested payment will be made from 15th day of the calendar month following the month for which the payment is requested. Please note that it can take several days before the payment reaches you.
- You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying money to you.
We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Refunds and chargebacks
If a transaction on WiseDesigner directly relating to your Partner Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Partner Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- any use of WiseDesigner brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than the elements which WiseDesigner makes available for partners;
- purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any WiseDesigner trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
- copying item descriptions (unless you get consent from us);
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (e.g. referring from a site that might be confusing to users about whether it is a WiseDesigner site);
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Partner Program terms, the WiseDesigner Terms, or any direction given to you by us; or
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Partner Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Partner Program terms or the WiseDesigner Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Partner Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Partner Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Partner Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Go forth and refer!
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this Partner Program Terms. Now you can request access to the Partner Program, and after approving start getting money. We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Partner Program Terms and the WiseDesigner Terms in future and if you have any questions you can contact our support team.